Simple components allow various free-style route designs.
Each size of stone has different slopes. Stacking one over the over to create different challenges for users with different needs.
Dot, line and concentric circle patterns on the stone surface bring different tactile sensory. Anti-slip surface and bottom edge offer best stability and safety. Comes with an Easy storage with a hand-carry bag.
- Can be used at home, schools, daycare, doctors office, playroom
- Great tool for occupational therapists, or parents for balance therapy, sensory diets, sensory therapy, sensory play, or just to play!
- Can help increase environmental and self awareness, help increase balance and stability
- Enhance motor skills and balance coordination while having fun.
- Activate tactile perception from sole stimulation when playing barefooted.
- Enrich action planning ability when arranging the play routes.
- Improve self-confidence, reaction capability and learning power via challenges.
- Help children adapt to the environment.
- Use under an adult's supervision
- Keep away from fire.
- Barefooted play is recommended for sole stimulation.
- 2 Small Stones 10.95"L x 10.75"W
- 2 Medium Stones: 14"L x 13.8"W
- 2 Large Stones: 15.8"L x 15.3"W